A brief summary of some of them:
- SMART CONTRACTS - Solidity Smart Contracts providing the Service Agreements business logic.
- GATEWAY - Microservice to be executed by PUBLISHERS. It exposes an HTTP REST API permitting access to PUBLISHER assets or additional services such as computation.
- METADATA-API - Microservice to be executed by MARKETPLACES. Facilitates creating, updating, deleting and searching the asset metadata registered by the PUBLISHERS. This metadata is included as part of a DDO (see DID SPEC and METADATA SPEC) and also includes the services associated with the asset (consumption, computation, etc.).
- SDK - Software library encapsulating the Nevermined business logic. It's used to interact with all the components & APIs of the system. It's currently implemented in the following packages:
- nevermined-sdk-py - Python version of the Nevermined SDK to be integrated with back-end applications. The primary users are data scientists.
- nevermined-sdk-java - Java version of the Nevermined SDK to be integrated with JVM applications. The primary users are data engineers.
- MARKETPLACE - Exposes a web interface allowing users to publish and purchase assets. It also facilitates the discovery of assets.